Umbilical cord blood stem cells are the unique type of stem cells collected from newborn baby’s cord blood. These stem cells are likely helpful to cure some dangerous diseases as Leukemia and Lymphoma and it depends upon the parents whether they want to store their child’s Umbilical Cord Blood or not.
What do you think? Join the discussion....
- Regenica Facial Rejuvenation Complex – 30ml/1oz
- Q&A: Islet transplant/stem cells in umbilical cord blood?
- Early Stem Cell Payoff Is With Umbilical Cord Cells.(treatment options for diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis): An article from: Internal Medicine News Reviews
- can someone tell me about stem cells from cord blood?
- Perinatal Stem Cells
- Q&A: Would you like to live forever?
- Does anyone know anything about Bone Marrow Transplant? Is it painful for the giver? Any aftereffects to giver
- Umbilical cord blood gases: their importance.(THE BLOOD GAS LABORATORY)(Report): An article from: FOCUS: Journal for Respiratory Care & Sleep Medicine
- Regal Skin Lux Regenerating Cream for the Area Around the Eyes with Argan Plant Stem Cells
- Dermaheal Cosmeceuticals Stem C’rum HL Anti-Hair Loss Solution, 0.84351 Ounce