Umbilical cord blood stem cells are the unique type of stem cells collected from newborn baby’s cord blood. These stem cells are likely helpful to cure some dangerous diseases as Leukemia and Lymphoma and it depends upon the parents whether they want to store their child’s Umbilical Cord Blood or not.
What do you think? Join the discussion....
- Parenting Differences Across Cultures
- Nice Parenting photos
- Parenting Suuuucks!
- Controversial Parenting Tag (Will you unsubscribe?)
- Parents’ 25th Anniversary
- Q&A: Are parents today not playing their role as a true parent in raising and disciplining their children?
- Do you prefer to ask questions that aren’t technically parenting questions in the Parenting section?
- Parenting – Children and Smart Phones
- Controversial Parenting Tag
- Peaceful Parenting, Unschooling and Resolving Toddler Conflicts