To be a good authoritative parent you must observe some tips. Listen to your child. Allow your children to express his or her feelings and expressions. Always maintain a balance between discipline and control and encourage your children to discuss their problems and issues. Following these authoritative parenting guidelines will keep you and your child on the right track.
What do you think? Join the discussion....
- Parenting Differences Across Cultures
- Nice Parenting photos
- Parenting Suuuucks!
- Controversial Parenting Tag (Will you unsubscribe?)
- Parents’ 25th Anniversary
- Q&A: Are parents today not playing their role as a true parent in raising and disciplining their children?
- Do you prefer to ask questions that aren’t technically parenting questions in the Parenting section?
- Parenting – Children and Smart Phones
- Controversial Parenting Tag
- Peaceful Parenting, Unschooling and Resolving Toddler Conflicts